This is a non vegetarian oats recipe which is prepared using Chinese sauces and bell peppers. It is cooked in Olive Oil and is very less spicy and needs little oil. It can be served as a full meal on its own
Very Healthy And Less Spicy Dish For Chicken Oats At Home Made
- 1.00 cup Oats
- 10.00 nos Chicken Sausage
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 5.00 nos Garlic Cloves
- 2.00 nos Chili
- 2.00 tbsp Spring Onion
- 0.25 cup Bell Peppers
- 1.00 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Oil
- Take the oats in a plate and set it aside for cooking. Take out the chicken sausage, defrost it and cut it into small sizes. Peel and chop the onion and garlic into small sizes.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic into small sizes. Chop the spring onion and green chili. Cut the bell pepper of different color into small sizes.
- Heat oil in a sausage and fry them very well till they become golden in color in all directions and is cooked well.
- Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers, green chili and fry them very well with the sausage and cook it well with a pinch of salt and soya sauce.
- After the vegetables are cooked then add the dry oats and mix it very well and cook for a minute or 2 to blend well.
- Add 2 cups of water and let the oats boil by covering the utensil with a lid. Cook it in simmer.
- Once the water is all drained off t hen cook for a while till there is no more watery substance and then serve it as a full meal with spring onion toppings.