Chicken green masala is the famous restaurant style non vegetarian recipe,where we make a chicken recipe using our Indian flavorful spices and herbs,it is very easy to cook and tasty to eat,chicken green masala is better to go with hot rice and chapatti or roti.
Chicken Green Masala – A Perfect Taste Of Chicken Green Masala
Green Masala Ingredients
- 0.25 cup Mint Leaves
- 5.00 nos Green Chilly
- 6.00 nos Garlic Pods
- 0.75 tbsp Ginger Slices
- 0.75 cup Coriander Leaves
- 0.25 cup Coconut Slices
- 1.00 cup Curd
- 2.00 nos Cardamom Pods
- 2.00 nos Cinnamon Sticks
Chicken Green Masala Ingredients
- 4.00 nos Cloves
- 0.25 kg Chicken Meat Slices
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 0.75 tbsp Salt
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Coconut Paste
Green Masala Preparation
- Rinse and chop one cup of fresh coriander leaves,1/.4 cup of mint leaves,peel off some garlic pods,scrape out and slice some ginger into thin slices and scrape out and thin slice some coconut slices,chop some green chilies.
- Wash and slice two medium sized onion and chop some green chilies and bring one tbsp of fresh cream and fine grounded coconut paste,and bring spices such as cardamon,cinnamon and cloves.
- Now take a mixer jar add the green masala ingredients such as coriander leaves,mint leaves,ginger slices,garlic pods,and sliced coconuts,you can also use fresh cream instead of coconut slices.
- Blend them as coarse and then ,Add one tbsp of lemon juice and add one tbsp of curd with them and blend well till it comes to smooth paste.
- When green masala are blended soft and smooth paste,without adding any water with them,instead of it we used curd and lemon juice.
Chicken Green Masala Preparation
- Take 250 grams of fresh chicken meat slices clean and rinse them well,drained out the water completely before marinate them,and then add those well prepared green masala to that chicken slices.
- Mix them well till that added green masala are well coated to the chicken meat slices,and keep them aside for soaking process at least for half an hour.
- Heat a frying pan add two tbsp of cooking oil,when it gets hot splutter spices such as cloves,cinnamon,cardamom pods,fennel seeds and cumin seeds.
- When added spices are well roasted Then add well sliced onions with them and fry them well till it comes to golden brown.
- Then add some freshly grounded ginger garlic paste and some thin sliced green chilies with them,roast them well till raw smell out.
- Then add those marinated chicken slices without that marinated masala,stir well and cook in high fire for five minutes,
- When the added chicken comes to half done,keep on stirring till it comes to soft and the added oil ooze outs.
- Then add two tbsp of roast and grounded coriander powder and roasted cumin seeds powder with them and stir well till the ingredients are coated well together.
- Then add some water with them and stir well and seasoning salt at this stage,if spice less you may add some more green chilies at this stage also.
- Close the lid and bring to boil for fifteen minutes in medium fire till the chicken comes to soft and the added water comes to dry,finally sprinkle some fresh cream or coconut paste and pepper powder over them and serve hot with hot rice or chapathi.