very tasty and delicious and healthy sea food item with the fish that can be prepared very simply in very less time with the less effort …this can be served in the rice ,,let us prepare this recipe and taste it
A Perfect Delicacy And Yummy Spices Chepala Pulusu Dish For Dinner
- 1.00 cup Vanjuram fish
- 1.00 cup onions
- 1.00 tbsp red chilly powder
- 1.00 tbsp salt for taste
- 1.00 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1.00 tbsp turmeric powder
- 3.00 tbsp oil
- 1.00 tbsp garam masala
- First of all take the fish pieces and wash them well once and add the little salt over them and keep aside.
- now take the pan and add the oil and fry the onions until they fry like a golden color and then add the turmeric powder.
- now take the one tbsp of red chilly powder and add in the fried onions and mix well all those.
- now take the ginger garlic paste and add one tbsp of ginger garlic paste and mix well until the raw smell gone out.
- now add the garam masala and then add the fish pieces in the onions and mix well once and then be care full.
- now donŽt fry the fish pieces for more time in pan with the spoon immediately add the water and cook well for 5 minutes.
- now take the tamarind and add the water in that and soak for 5 minutes then prepare juice from that and keep aside.
- now take the prepared juice and add in the fish gravy and cook for 10 minutes to 15 minutes well.
- now take serving bowl and serve the tasty and delicious yummy vanjuram pulusu in the bowl and garnish with the coriander leaves.