The bread is used as a main ingredient for doing this recipe in a easy and fast way also here we are using the sweet corn seeds for stuffing of this in to the bread slices to do this recipe in a fast way.
Creamy Delicious Breakfast For Cheese Corn Sandwich Make At Home
Cheese Corn Sandwich
- 1.00 cup sweet corn seeds
- 6.00 nos bread loafs
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 0.50 tbsp boiled potato paste
- 0.50 cup butter
- 0.25 cup oil
- 0.25 tbsp coriander leafs
Cheese Corn Sandwich
- Take the potatoes cut them to half and boil them in water by keeping it on the stove in a medium flame.
- Keep a lid on the bowl containing potatoes for fast boiling process and easy for cooking of the potatoes in a medium flame.
- Take the sweet corn seeds add water to it and also add salt of 1/2 table spoon to it and keep it on the stove on a low flame.
- After boiling of the potatoes take them out peel of the skin and cut them to pieces of required shape in the plate.
- Take the green chilies and ginger and make them to cut to tiny pieces which is used in the preparation process.
- Also clean the coriander leafs of 1/4 cup and made them to chop well finely for the preparation process of this recipe.
- Be ready with the bread loafs of required no for the servings and take that quantity of the bread loafs for preparation.
- Take the fresh butter of 1/2 cup which will be used for the preparation process to apply it to bread pieces.
- Now take the boiled potatoes of 1 cup to one pan and made it calm for some time in the bowl.
- After that add the boiled sweet corn seeds of 1 cup to it and smash both of them to a fine paste form.
- Now add the green chili and ginger paste of required quantity to the bowl and mix well with the paste in the bowl.
- Now add some 1/2 table spoon of salt to it and mix well until the salt dissolves in it with a spoon.
- Take one piece of bread loaf and apply fresh butter to it gently all over the area on the bread loaf.
- Now add this potato and sweet corn prepared paste on the bread loaf and apply gently to all over the area.
- After that from the top of it sprinkle the coriander leafs for the flavor purpose and spread all over the loaf.
- Now with another bread loaf which is coated with butter and close this mixture on the bread from the top side.
- Take a pan add oil of 4 table spoons to it and made the pan heat for some time in a medium flame.
- After it gets heated put the bread loafs on it and made them fry for some time in a low flame.
- After that add oil of 4 drops from the top side also in order to fry well both sides on the pan.
- When one side is fried turn to other side and make other side also fry well until it changes color and take into the serving bowl.