Chana vada is a popular south indian crispy and luscious snack recipe. This is one of the best evening tea time partner for south indians and served as a spicy or tangy sauce.
Chana Vada – Most Popular Crispy Snack For Chana Vada Recipe
- 2.00 cup Chanadaal
- 2 .00 nos Onion
- 5 .00 nos Greenchili
- 2.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Redchilipowder
- 2.00 cup Oil
- first we take the chana daal and clean it. after clean the chana daal we deep it in water for few hours.
- Now we take the onion and clean it properly. after cleaning the onion we cut it in small size and take it in a bowl.
- Now we take the green chili and cut it and take it in a bowl and also take the rest ingredients in a bowl.
- now we ready the paste of the chana daal and also mix the all the ingredients and masala in it properly.
- Now we take a pot and heat the oil in it and after heating the oil we drop the chana vada in it and cool it at the low temperature. when chana vada color is chage into the brown then chana vada is cooked properly and it is ready to the serve.