When you feel bore or you need to eat snacks you can make home made chane ki dal ke pakode with the easy and simple steps or you need to serve to the relative when they come home for the snacks it is a best recipe for evening snacks..
Healthy South Indian Chana Dal Vada Recipe Make An Easy At Home
Chana Bal Vada
- 1.25 kg Chane ki dal
- 0.25 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1.25 tbsp Curry leaves
- 2.25 tbsp Green chillies
- 1.25 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.25 tbsp Mints
- 1.25 tbsp Curd
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 2.25 liter Oil
Chana Dal Vada
- These are the 7 ingredients for the recipe for pakoda which is most useful for making the dish complete
- Take the soaked dal and keep it in the grinder cup for the further steps
- Now keep some 3 – 4 green chillies in the grinder cup for the further steps
- Next keep some half table spoon ginger garlic paste for the taste in the grinder cup
- Next keep half table spoon of salt as per your taste in the grinder cup
- Next step keep half table spoon of turmeric powder in the grinder cup for the further step process
- Next step is you need to grind the dal with the following ingredients it should not be grind fully like a paste but it should be thick and dal must be seen lightly after that take the out the grind dal in the bowl
- After the grinding process add some curry leaves and coriander leaves which is Finley chopped in the Gring dal
- Next step mix it well with the hand all the finely chopped leaves in the grind dal.
- Now make the pakoda’s by the hand by keeping some oil to the hand .
- Now make the 4 – 5 pakodas to be deep fry in the frying pan
- Now keep the frying pan on the stove and keep the 1/4 liter of oil in the frying pan
- After heating the oil on the stove keep the pakodas in the frying pan to deep fry until it cook with the brown colour
- After it becomes to brown colour take it out in the plate to serve it is the Last step to make pakodas
- Now we need to make the chutney to eat with pakodas with a simple process with simple ingredients show in the picture
- Now take the chopped mint leaves; chopped green chillies ; take half bowl of curd and salt as per taste in the grinder cup all the 4 ingredients should be grind
- After grinding it becomes like a source after grinding take it out in the boul and now your chutney is ready to eat with the pakodas
- Now pakodas and chutney is ready to eat and enjoy with friends and family as a snacks.