Kala channa chaat is the spicy,tangy and sour healthy recipe.It is good to give children as well as elders because here No Oil,No sugar,recipe.The black channa is rich in proteins as well as fiber,We can prepare this recipe by different types of garnishing and crunchy Ingredients.
Chana Chaat – An Amazing Taste For Chana Chaat Recipe
- 1.00 cup Black Chana Dal
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 1.00 nos Tomato
- 1.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.5 nos Raw Mango
- 0.5 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2.00 tbsp Gram Flour Sev
- 0.5 tbsp Lime Juice
- 0.5 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- Rinse and soak whole black Bengal Gram in water for eight hours or for whole night.
- Wash and chop the veggies such onion,tomatoes,raw mango,green chilly and coriander leaves as fine as possible.
- Take a large mixing bowl add the pressure cooked or steam oiled and drained Whole black gram.
- Add the fine chopped onion slices and fine chopped green chilies with them mix well using a spoon.
- Then add some fine sliced tomatoes and fine sliced raw mango slices into them and mix well.
- Then add all the spice powders such as red chilly powder,cumin powder and some chaat masala powder,and add enough salt for them.
- Then add a few drops of lime juice onto them,cover with lid and shake well till all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Finally sprinkle some gram flour sev and fine chopped coriander leaves with them garnish well and serve.