chakulay is a maharastrian dish it is very easy to beck actually mix of two dish means mug dal and wheat flour chapati thats means it contains minerals and protein .ingredents are wheat flour ,mug dal ,onion ,ginger-garlic paste ,coiender paste ,turmaric powder ,tomato , red chili
A Famous Dish Of Maharashtra Style Chakolya Dish Using Simple Steps
- 1.00 cup moong dal
- 5.00 tbsp oil
- 1.00 nos onion
- 2.00 nos tomato
- 1.00 tbsp red chili
- 2.00 cup wheat flour
- 1.00 tbsp ginger garlic
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric powder
- First take moong dal in cooker and add in turmeric powder and beck it up to 3 to 4 shiti .
- Then you take one vessel in that put oil ,onion ,and ginger and garlic paste and cook it for a min .
- After that in a vessel add a small chopped tomato and beck it up to all tomato it beck well .
- After in a vessel add a red chili powder as per you require spicy taste you want and stir it .
- After that in add beck’s mug dal in cooker put in vessel and stir it and beck it for 2 min .
- After that 2 min then take big vessel in that remove all the beck’s dal because now we add in chapati .
- Take wheat flour in bowl and add in water and make atta of chapati an form circular chapati.
- After makes chapati then by using cutter cut chapati vertical and horizontal like a square .
- Then all this chopped chapati peaces make separate and add in a vessel and tamal part is like a leaf .
- Beck it up to a 10 min then dish is ready now for serve remove in plate and add coriander leaves and serve it .