very tasty and healthy carrot rice can be prepared very easily in the house in simple steps let us prepare
Carrot Rice – A Simple And Healthy Carrot Rice Recipe For Kids
- 3.00 nos Carrots
- 2.00 cup Boiled Rice
- 1.00 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2.00 tbsp Onions
- 3.00 tbsp Oil
- 2.00 tbsp Ghee
- 3.00 nos Cloves
- 1.00 nos Dal china Chekka
- 2.00 nos Green Chilies
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 nos Coriander
- First of all take the fresh carrots and wash them well once and keep them aside as shown in the image.
- Now take the chopper and chop the three carrots finely as shown in the image and keep aside then after cut down the onions and green chilies.
- Now keep a pan and switch on the stove and add the ghee in the pan and fry he cloves for 5 minutes.
- Now take the onions and add them in the oil and fry them in the slow flame as shown in the image.
- Now then after the onions are going to turn like golden color so then add the ginger garlic paste in them.
- Now fry the onions and ginger garlic paste in the ghee until the raw smell gone out and mix well with out touching to the pan.
- Now take the chopped carrot and add the carrot slowly in the fried onions as shown in the image.
- Now keep the stove in slow flame and cook the carrot for 5 minutes so that carrot fry well and then add the salt for taste mix well.
- Now take the boiled rice and add the two or three cups of the boiled rice in the fried carrot and mix well.
- Now switch off the stove and take the serving plate and serve the tasty and delicious carrot rice in the plate and garnish with coriander.