Cabbage paratha is the whole wheat flour flat bread where the spiced cabbage stuffing with these paratha,it can be good in taste,This type of vegetable stuffed paratha is good for kids as well as for elders,This can be prepared to make in two methods,one is grated cabbage stuffed paratha and another one is thin sliced spiced cabbage paratha,here i used to make second method of making these spiced and stuffed cabbage paratha.
Cabbage Paratha – Simple And Healthy Cabbage Paratha Recipe
Cabbage Masala Ingredients
- 0.75 cup Cabbage
- 2.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.5 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 0.5 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Lime Juice
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Ginger Slices
- 0.5 tbsp Butter
- 0.5 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1.00 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 0.75 tbsp Salt
- 2.00 tbsp Oil
For Cabbage Stuff Preparation
- Take one small or medium sized cabbage wash and slice them as fine or thin layer,and also fine slice some ginger and green chilies.
- Heat a pan add some oil and splutters some cumin seeds and add fine sliced ginger and green chilies with them.
- Then add those thin sliced cabbage with them,you may also add the cabbage as grated veggie.
- Then add all the spice powders such as red chilly powder,turmeric powder,cumin powder and enough salt for them.
- Stir well till all the ingredients are mixed together and bring to boil for a few minutes without adding any water,when the veggie gets 70 percent cooked now sprinkle some lime juice over them.
- Then add some fine chopped coriander leaves with them and remove from flame,brings to cool.
For Outer Dough Preparation
- Take a mixing bowl add one cup of whole wheat flour and add enough salt for them.
- Add enough water for them and knead well using your hands or atta kneader till it comes to soft and smooth dough.
- Add one tbsp of oil with them and again knead well for few seconds then keep aside for soak for fifteen minutes.
For Making The Stuffed Cabbage Paratha
- When the kneaded flour comes to soft and smooth,divide the dough into equal portions and make them like a small ball sized dough.
- Take two small ball sized dough which is needs to be flatten,you may use dry flour or oil for dusting.
- Flatted the two ball sized dough as same size using a rolling pin,you can also make this using roti maker.
- Take one flatten flour dough place one heaped spoon full of prepared cabbage mixture with them.
- Place another flatten dough over the cabbage placed dough and press them using your hands.
- Again roll them well using a rolling pin to get thin stuffed paratha,careful while rolling,there is a chance to stuffing comes out while rolling.
- Heat a flat pan or tawa and place then prepared stuffed cabbage paratha dough over them and brings to boil.
- When the paratha gets boiled well on both the sides now sprinkle some oil or ghee over them.
- Then remove from the flame and serve hot by topping some butter over the,and serve hot with tasty curd raita or with pickle.