very tasty and crispy home made butter biscuits can be prepared very easily in few steps also very less no of ingrediants are required to prepare these biscuits … good for the health if we make them with the wheat fllour ..
A Sweetest Homemade Butter Biscuits Recipe For Kids Favourite
- 1.00 cup Maida
- 1.00 cup Wheat flour
- 2.00 tbsp Butter
- 0.25 cup Bombay ravva
- 1.00 liter Oil for deep fry
- 0.50 cup Sugar
- First of all take the bowl and add the one cup of maida in the bowl and then add the one cup of wheat flour and mix these two well.
- now take a mixy jar and add the one fourth cup of sugar in the mixy jar and grind like a fine powder.
- now take the fine sugar powder and add the 4 tbsp of sugar powder in the mixed flours and mix well once.
- now take the butter and heat the butter once and add that heated butter in the flours mixture and mix well with out lumbs.
- now take the water and by adding the water in the content slowly mix the flours and prepare like a dough.
- the prepared dough must be kept aside for 10 minutes minimum and then take the small portion of dough and prepare thick chapati.
- now take the small bottle cap or any other circular mould and cut the chapati with that and keep them in a plate.
- now take a pan and preheat the oil for deep fry and then fry all the prepared biscuits in the oil.
- now fry the prepared biscuits until they turn to light golden color and serve the tasty and crispy butter biscuits with kaju powder that’s it biscuits are ready to taste.