bottle gourd manchuria is a vegetable manchurian is a popular combination of the indian and chinese style bottle gourd is one our choice to do the manchurian.this recipe is a good side dish for all indian breads and pulao.
Bottle Gourd Manchurian – Yummy And Spicy Bottle Gourd Manchurian Recipe
- 0.50 cup bottle gourd
- 4.00 tbsp salt
- 1.00 tbsp pepper powder
- 0.50 cup corn flour
- 1.50 cup oil
- 1.00 nos Garlic
- 3.00 tbsp oil
- 0.50 cup onion
- 0.50 cup mixed vegetables
- 2.00 nos green chillies
- 1.00 tbsp soya sauce
- 1.00 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 0.25 tbsp vinegar
- 1.00 tbsp sugar
- 1.00 tbsp tomato sauce
- key ingredients for this recipe are bottle gourd, pepper powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, corn flour, all purpose flour, vegetables, vinegar, onions, garlic.
- first remove the peel of bottle gourd by using the peeler and grate it and keep aside
- now take a mixing bowl and add the grated bottle gourd, salt , pepper powder, corn flour and all purpose flour
- mix the ingredients and make it as a paste and make them to small dumplings and deep fry them in oil.
- fry the dumplings till they turn to golden colour and remove them to a plate.
- now take the another pan and add some oil and add garlic slices ans saute
- now add the onions and salt and saute them till onions turn to a transparent.
- now add vegetables and mix well and cook for 5 mins in the low flame
- now add the soya sauce, red chilli sauce, vinegar, and tomato sauce and mix nicely
- now add the fried dumplings to the mixture and toss it nicely and serve it to a bowl
- transfer it to a serving bowl and serve hotly and enjoy