very tasty and delicious boondi raita canbe prepared very smply inthe home in simple steps let us prepare
Boondi Raita – A Unique Taste And Spicy Boondi Raita Recipe
- 1.00 cup Boondi
- 1.00 cup Curd
- 0.50 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.50 tbsp Jeera
- 1.00 nos Mint Leaves or coriander
- 1.00 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 0.50 tbsp Salt
- First of all take the one small cup of the boondi as shown in the image and keep that aside.
- Now take the fresh curd from the refrigerator and keep that aside for 5 minutes so that cooling will be reduced.
- Now take the one small bowl and add the curd in to the bowl as shown in the image and mix well.
- Now take the salt and add the salt for the taste in the curd and mix well and check weather sufficient or not.
- Now take the boondi from the bowl and add the boondi slowly in the curd as shown in the image.
- Now take the spoon and mix all of them well and soak them in the curd for 5 minutes and then add pepper powder mix well.
- Now take the jeera and make them as fine powder and add the half tbsp of powder in the curd.
- Now take the lemon and cut that in to two pieces and make the juice from it and add one tbsp of juice in the bowl.
- Then after mix the all ingredients well once and keep that bowl aside for 5 minutes so that the boondi absorbs the flavour.
- Now take the mint coriander and add coriander leaves in the curd and serve that boondi raita along with the vegetable pulav.