This is a very innovative dish made out of cream cracker biscuit. The stuffing between the 2 biscuuits is made using mutton keema. The biscuit sandwich is then dipped into a batter and deep fried to give an excellent crispy sandwich dish which can be served as a tiffin.
An Excellent Crispy And Yummy Biscuit Sandwich To Kids Favourite
- 10.00 nos Cream Cracker Biscuit
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 0.25 nos Garlic
- 1.00 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 3.00 tbsp Chili
- 1.00 nos Potato
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 nos Egg
- 4.00 tbsp Oil
- Take a pack of 10 biscuits and keep them in a microwave safe plate. They can be preheated for 20 seconds to preserve the crispiness.
- Peel the onion, garlic and make a paste from the ginger. Set aside the green chili. All the ingredients are to be grinded to form a fine paste.
- Wash the mutton keema well and marinate with 2 spoon of masala prepared from the above step and add some salt to it.
- Heat oil in an utensil and add the remaining masala. Deep fry it till golden brown. Add the turmeric powder. Add the marinated keema. Add a boiled and mashed potato to the mixture and cook and mix well. Sprinkle some salt.
- Cook the keema for 10 minutes and set it aside in a plate along with the warm biscuits to form the sandwich.
- Take an egg an beat it well to form the batter. Add some salt to the batter and mix it thoroughly.
- Take 2 biscuits. Add the keema mixture on one of the biscuits in a thin layer as shown in the picture.
- Heat oil in an utensil. Cover the biscuit and the keeema mixture with another biscuit. Dip it in the egg batter and deep fry it in the hot oil on both sides.