Bhindi raita is the tasty and healthy raita recipe which can be make easily with simple ingredients,This recipe can e good to serve with all types of mixed rice and pulao rice recipes,This can be good and healthy for kids in their physical and mental growth.So that the famous Okra raita is spicy and delicious while have with Roti and Paratha recipes.
Bhindi Raita – A Unique Taste Of Healthy Bhindi Raita Recipe
- 1.00 cup Fresh Yogurt
- 0.5 cup Okra Veggie
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Coriander Seeds Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Oil
- Wash and pat dry the needed number of okra veggie and chop them as medium sized cubes.
- Heat a pan add little oil and add the well cleaned and chopped okra veggie into them.
- Roast well the added okra for few minutes till the stickiness completely removes itself and the color changes to a golden brown.
- Take one cup of fresh curd and add it to a mixer jar or blender.
- Blend them well and add it to a mixing bowl,you can also blend the curd using hand blender or spoon.
- Now add the roasted okra veggie to that well beaten curd mixture and mix them well.
- Then add the spice powder ingredients such as cumin powder,red chilly powder and coriander seeds powder with them.
- Then add enough salt for them,and stir well until all the ingredients are mixed well together.
- Garnish and serve with hot pulao or mixed rice recipes or with hot roti or chapathi recipes.