Bhindi Masala gravy is the home made Indian spices curry,Okra is the ever favor vegetable for all of our family,So that i have used to cook Bhindi masala gravy By adding hot Indian spices.
Bhindi Masala Gravy – A Aromatic And Spicy Bhindi Masala Gravy Recipe
Bhindi Masala Gravy
- 0.25 kg Okra Vegetable
- 2.00 nos Onion
- 3.00 nos Tomato
- 2.00 tbsp Green Chilly
- 0.50 tbsp Ginger Slices
- 1.00 nos Bay Leaf
- 2.00 nos Cloves
- 2.00 nos Cardamon Sticks
- 1.00 nos Elachi
- 1.00 tbsp Yogurt
- 2.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 2.50 tbsp Oil
- 0.25 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 0.50 glass Water
Bhindi Masala Gravy
- Wash the okra vegetable in fresh water and dry them using a cloth or dry it is as naturally, do not cut them if it it is wet, so that it causes the stickiness.
- When the okra gets fully dried now chop them as needed length of its size, which is shown in the picture.
- And also fine chop two medium sized onion, three ripen tomatoes and one green chilly and half an inch of ginger slices.
- Now heat a frying pan then add half a tbsp of refined oil and add the well chopped okra vegetable into them.
- Roast them well by increase and decrease the flame till it well fried and be sure the stickiness is fully gone.
- At this mean while take a mixer jar add the chopped tomatoes with them and add those chopped green chilies and chopped ginger slices with them.
- In that same jar add one tbsp of yogurt and add one elachi, two cardamon sticks and two cloves with them and grind them well a fine paste.
- Heat a cooking pan add two tbsp of oil then add some fennel seeds and one bay leaf with them and saute for few seconds.
- Then add the fine chopped onion slices with them and stir well and saute till it gets light brown color.
- Then add the grounded tomato yogurt paste with them and saute them till it gets well roast and the raw smell completely goes off.
- Then add two to three tbsp of red chilly powder with them and saute well till the raw smell goes off, and the added oil ooze out.
- Then add needed water with them and adjust salt at this stage and brings it it boil for few minutes.till it starts little thickening.
- Then add those already roasted okra vegetable with them and stir well and close the lid and give cooking time for them till it cook.
- When the vegetable are well cooked and the gravy comes to tender state, finally add some coriander leaves and remove from flame, serve hot with tasty roti or with phulka.