Bhindi bhaji is the easy and fast cooking side dish recipe which is best to have with roti or phulka recipes,And also good to have with steamed or pressure cooked rice.
A simple tips that is used to make this bhindi and prevent from the stickiness of the okra veggie.
Bhindi Bhaji – Simple And Delicious Bhindi Bhaji Recipe
- 1.00 cup Okra Veggie
- 1.00 nos Onion
- 1.00 nos Tomato
- 0.5 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 0.5 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Salt
- 0.5 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1.50 tbsp Oil
- 2.00 tbsp Green Chilly
- Wash needed amount of okra in fresh water and pat dry them using a kitchen cloth or dry it naturally.
- Chop the well cleaned okra as small pieces or as desired shape,be sure that the okra is well dried before chop them.
- Take one medium sized onion chop them as fine slices and also chop some tomatoes and bring some ginger garlic paste,chop some green chilly and coriander leaves.
- Heat a pan add some oil and splutters some cumin seeds and add green chilies with them.
- Then add some chopped onion slices with them and roast them for few minutes till it changes its color as light golden brown.
- Then add some ginger garlic paste with them and saute for few seconds till the raw smells out.
- Then add those chopped okra veggie slices with them and roast them well in medium flames.
- Stir well the okra for few minutes till it loses its stickiness and the color changes to light brown.
- Then add some chopped tomatoes into them and stir well till the added tomato comes to little mushy.
- Then add some red chilly powder and coriander powder with them and stir for a few seconds.
- Then add a little water for boil the okra veggies and add enough salt for them.
- Cover the lid and bring to boil for a few minutes till the water gets dried and the veggie has been cooked.
- After few minutes open the lid and stir well again till the water comes to completely dried and the veggie comes to little dry and crispy.
- Finally garnish some coriander leaves and serve hot with hot roti or phulka and serve with plain or steamed rice.