Bharva baingan curry is very tasty and delicious and we can prepare it in the home itself with the simple ingredients. It is very tasty and delicious. the people who love baingan will fall in love with this baingan curry.
Delicacy And Healthy Recipe For Bharwa Baingan With Simple Steps
- 0.50 kg brinjal
- 0.50 kg onions
- 7.00 nos chillies
- 4.00 tbsp oil
- 2.00 tbsp chilli powder
- 0.50 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3.00 nos coriander leaves
- 2.00 tbsp salt
- 0.50 cup water
- first of all take the small and medium sized fresh brinjal and wash it with the water and keep it aside
- After that we have to take the fresh 1/2 kg of onions and peel off its layer also keep them aside for some time
- now we have to take 7-8chillies and wash it with the fresh water and keep those chillies aside for some time
- after washing the chillies we have to cut the chillies in to 2 equal slices. should not cut in to the small ones.
- now we have to cut the onions in to the 4 equal parts which was shown in the image
- After that we have to cut the brinjal in to 4 equal halves which was shown in the above image.
- Now we have to take all the onion pieces in to the mixi jar in order to make the paste
- Now we have to add the 1 or 2 tbsp of cumin seeds in to the mixi jar for the taste
- Now we have to add the 1 or 2 tbsp of salt in to the mixi jar and turn on the mixi switch
- now we have to wait for 30-40 seconds after that we can see the onion paste as shown in the above image
- now we have to take the onion paste in to the bowl and then add 1-2 tbsp of chilli powder in to it and mix the paste well
- after that we need to stuff the onion paste in to the brinjal like as shown in the above image
- now we have to take a pan and then add 2-3 tbsp of oil and wait for 1 min to heat the oil
- now after that we have to add the chillies and deep fry the chillies initially in to the oil as shown in image
- after that we have to add all the brinjals in to the pan and then as shown in the above image
- now we have to add the 1/2 tbsp of the ginger garlic paste in to the brinjal for the good taste
- now we have mix the ginger garlic paste well and then wait for 15 min and put on the low flame then the brinjal will turn in to light golden color as shown in the image
- now we have to add 1/2 glass of water in to the pan and again wait for 5-10 minutes to cook the brinjals properly
- finally we can the see the water is absorbed and it is ready to eat . so turn off the stove.
- now we have to take the curry in to the serving plate and then garnish it will the cashew and taste it