Bharli Bhendi is famous vegeterian dish which is very famous in north indian style dish specially in maharashtra and also it is popular indian dish,It is very simple to prepare at home with only few ingredients and also time consuming.
Bharli Bhendi – A Perfect Taste & Healthy Bharli Bhendi Recipe
- 0.25 gram Bhindi
- 1.00 cup Peanuts
- 0.75 cup Grated Coconuts
- 1.00 tbsp Garlic Cloves
- 0.5 cup White Sesame Seeds
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Kitchen King Masala
- 0.50 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1.00 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Hing
- 1.00 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 4.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- Rinse few Okra or bhindi and wipe it in kitchen towels then slice of the crown and base tip.
- Heat a tawa ,add a cup of peanuts and dry roast it in a low flame.
- Add a 3/4 cup of fresh grated coconut and saute them both in low flame.
- Add few finely chopped garlic cloves to enhance the taste and dry roast it few seconds.
- Add half cup of white sesame seeds to increase the taste and dry roast it.
- Turn off the flame and allow to cool the ingredients and then add in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients into semi coarse powder ,don’t make it fine nice powder ,make crunchy.
- Add a tablespoon of red chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala and finally kitchen king masala and mix it.
- Now Stuff the prepared masala in a half sliced bhindi like shown in below image .
- Like wise stuff the semi coarse powder in a bhindi and then keep it aside.
- Take a frying pan ,add around 3 to 4 tablespoon of oil and let it heat.
- Add a tablespoon of mustard seeds and them crack it few seconds in hot oil.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder, and add a pinch of asafoetida or hing and mix it.
- Now add the stuffed okra or bhindi along with the tampering ingredients and leave it to fry.
- After few minutes when it cook on both sides then turn off the flame and transfer it.