Besan ka kheer is specially enjoyed in the season of winter. It is much tasty than besan ka ladoo. i have used full cream milk, which makes it delicious. The sweeteners used are Jaggery (Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar consumed in Asia and Africa) and dates which make it tasty. In any festival you can make this kheer for your family and friends.
Kids Favourite Amazing Dessert And Tasty Recipe For Besan Ki Kheer
Besan Ki Kheer
- 10.00 nos Dry dates
- 0.25 cup jaggery
- 0.50 liter full cream milk
- 1.00 cup besan
- 0.50 cup ghee
- 1.25 tbsp chirongi nuts
- 1.25 tbsp almond
Besan Ki Kheer
- Take Chuara or dry dates, jaggery, 1 cup besan and half litter full cream milk on a one plate. The measurement of each ingredient should be in proportional. In this soak chuara or dry dater for overnight.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add besan and roast it on medium flame. Stir the besan continuously otherwise the besan may get burn. Roast it just for 5 8 minutes and turn off the flame. And transfer the roasted besan to a bowl.
- On a separate kadai boil the milk first. Then reduce the flame for 15 20 minutes. Milk will become little thicker than previous form.
- Now again heat a non-stick pan, add sufficient amount of ghee and heat the ghee for few second. Now add the roasted besan hand mix it with ghee.
- Take a grinder and grind the chuara or dry dates and make a fine paste of it. Remove the seeds of dry dates while grinding it.
- Now add the grinded chuara or dry dates, jaggery to the boiled milk on a low flame. If you like you can add grated jaggery.
- Stir continuously until the jaggery and chuara or dry dates get completely mix with the milk. You can increase and decrease the amount of jaggery according to your taste.
- After mixing jaggery and chuara or dry dates, now add roasted besan and mix well. Slowly-slowly add the roasted besan and mix it well.
- The consistency of besan kheer should be little thick. Dont add too much roasted besan otherwise the consistency of besan kheer become too thick.
- Serve the hot besan kheer on a serving bowl, add 1 tablespoon of ghee, chirongi nuts and chopped almonds. You can use any other dry fruits for garnishing.