The Banana – tomato Curry is very popular curry recipe in Gujarat & south India. This recipe has light sweet taste & used as regular food dish. This curry has good Nutritional value. This dish can be prepared by any one.
Best Colorful Side Dish Of Banana Tomato Curry Using Simple Steps
Banana Tomato Curry
- 6.00 nos Banana
- 2.00 nos Tomato
- 2.00 nos Onion
- 7.00 nos Green mirchi
- 5.00 nos Garlic
- 2.00 nos Tamalpatra
- 1.00 nos Cumin seed
- 2.00 tbsp Kadipatta
- 1.00 tbsp Mustard
- 4.00 tbsp Oil
- 2.00 tbsp Salt
- 1.50 tbsp Kitchen King Masala
- 2.00 tbsp Sugar
- 0.00 tbsp Huldi powder
Banana Tomato Curry
- Firstly take 6 Banana, 2 Tomato, 3 Onion, 6 – 7 Green mirchi in a plate. Take 5-6 garlic, 1 small Tamal-patra, few kali-patta, Oil. Collect all the ingredients and get ready for preparation.
- Now take Banana and cut it into medium size pieces, neither big nor too small, so that good texture of preparation can be attain. Then cut 2 tomato, 3 onion and 6-7 green mirchi into very small pieces.
- Now take a steel or any pan and put it on the stove at low flame. Then add 3 – 4 tbsp of oil and let it be hit for 30 – 45 seconds.
- Now after proper hitting of add 1 tbsp of cumin seed and 1 tbsp of mustard into the pan and let them fry for 30 seconds.
- Now add chopped onion, green mirchi, garlic, Tamal – patra, few kadi-patta and let them fry for 1 minute upto light redness of onion with continuous slow stirring.
- Now add chopped tomato, 1.5 tbsp of Kitchen king masala, 1 tbsp of Huldi powder, 1.5 tbsp of salt. Then mix the whole content properly and let it fry for 1 minute.
- Now add 1/2 cup of water, 1.5 tbsp of sugar into pan and let it coock for 1 minute at low flame. Mix the whole content properly with big spoon.
- Now add choaped Banana into pan. Mix it properly by slow stirring. After proper mixing, let it coock for 5 minutes at low flame and close the lid of pan.
- Now finally after 5 minutes of cooking, open the lid of pan stir the preparation slowly. Check the taste of preparation and require any ingredient to add, add it. Now the banana-tomato curry is ready to it. Finally take out the final preparation into another vessel. Gaurnish and serve the preparation in serving bowl.