The Banana Halwa is the one of the oldest sweet recipe , and it is likely by everyone in the family .
Banana Sheera – Healthy And Yummy Banana Sheera Recipe At Home
- 2.00 nos Bananna
- 0.25 cup Sugar
- 1.00 nos Cardamom
- 0.25 cup Ghee
- Take a 2 – fully ripe Banana, Don’t take yelakki banana for doing this halwa. Ripened banana give great taste to this recipe.
- Remove the skin of banana and chop into medium size.
- Add banana into a jar and add sugar and one Cardamom ,
- Make thick paste. Don’t add water for grinding .
- Heat a spoon of ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- saute the grinded banana paste with ghee in medium flame.
- Saute the paste in slow flame, until it become thick paste. Add remaining ghee and stir this mixer. The mixer starts thick and leaving from pan. It is the correct time to switch off the flame.
- Now the healthy and tasty Banana Halwa is ready to serve now . We can also add dry fruits, its optional .