It is a special kind of a dish which is a combination of the two dish dal and bafle. The dishes are cooked separately and are served together. The yellow dal is made with the amchur and the bafle with the wheat and makki.
Bafla Bati – Crispy And Delicious Bafla Bati Recipe At Home
- 5.00 cup wheatatta
- 1.00 cup makkiatta
- 0.50 tbsp oil
- 3.00 cup water
- 1.00 cup tuardal
- 3.00 tbsp oil
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric
- 0.50 tbsp redchillipowder
- 0.25 tbsp mustard
- 0.25 tbsp cummins
- 3.00 cup water
- 0.50 tbsp salt
- 2.00 nos amchur
Atta Balfe Preparation
- First of all, take the wheat atta into the big wash bowl and the atta should be sieved first and then taken.
- Now, after that, on the other hand, take the makki atta in a cup and that should be used along with the wheat atta.
- Now, after that, mix the makki atta into the wheat atta in the big wash bowl and add little bit of oil to it.
- Now, after this, on the other side take the water in the bowl and heat it till it gets little bit hot.
- Now, when the water gets hot, add it to the atta mixture in little bit amount and make the dough out of it.
- Now, after that, take the small pieces out of the dough and them make the bafle out of that pieces of same size.
- Now, after that, take the oven and place it on the burner and heat it on the medium flame for few minutes.
- Now, after that, when the oven gets hot, add the bafle over the grill and then cook it by covering it with the lid.
- Now, after this, cook it on the medium flame on the both the sides till the bafle gets little bit red.
- Now, after that, take the ghee in the bowl and then add the bafle to the ghee bowl and then take them in a bowl.
- Now, after this, on the other side, for making the dal, take the tuar dal in a plate as per the given quantity.
- Now, after that, take the dal in the bowl and wash it properly with the water and then place it in the cooker.
- Now, after this, cook the dal till the cooker gives out three whistles and when it gets cool down take it in the bowl.
- Now, after that, take the oil in the pan and heat it till the oil gets little bit hot and add the mustard and cummins to it.
- Now, after this, take the spices into a plate along with the salt in that and then add them to the oil pan.
- Now, after that, when the spices mixture gets little bit boil, add the amchur soaked into the water to the pan and mix it into the dal.
- Now, after that, take the dal out of the pan and serve the dal and bafla into a plate along with the salad.