It is an vegetarian Recipe instantly when ever we want to make it easily and simply with less ingredients with nice taste to eat required ingredients floor powder onion jeera ginger garlic green chilly asafotedia pepper mint sunflower oil or cocunut oil
A Perfect Instant Breakfast And Healthiest Recipe For Arisi Roti
- 0.25 kg Arisi mavau floor
- 0.25 gram Ginger
- 0.25 gram Garlic
- 1.00 tbsp sun flower oil
- 1.00 tbsp salt
- 1.00 cup coconut
- 1.00 tbsp Jeera
- 0.25 kg onion
- 5.00 gram pepper
- 2.00 no nos mint
- 7.00 tbsp curry leaves
- 2.00 nos green chilly
- 5.00 gram Asafotedia
- 2.00 cup water required
- First Cut the Onion in to very thin pieces Add Arisi Madu floor second wash and cut the green chilly in to small thin pieces Crunch the coconut in to crunch wash and Cut the Ginger in to small and thin pieces Cut the Garlic in to small and thin pieces Curry Leaves and Mint wash it and Cut in the small pieces Asafotedia 5 pinch Jeera Add salt Required Add Required Water Pepper Sun flower oil or Coconut oil ration method.
- Preparation Methods for second step take bowl and add the 1/4 kg floor and add the coconut crunched and mix it.
- Put all the cut pieces onion, ginger, garlic, jeera, pepper, mint and curry leaves and add the second stage in to and mix to asafotedia required salt and required water and mix it as solid paste as shown in the image.
- fourth stage preparation the mavu paste as ball dumplings and take one polythene sheet and apply the sunflower oil on the polythene entire area and then press it in your hand on the ball dumplings.
- Fifth Stage final Preparation Method Put the Dosa Tava in to you stove and heat the dosa tava with the mild flame and apply the sun flower oil half teaspoon and put the 4th stage preparation in to the dosa tava and remove the polythene cover from the tava and pore the oil in the face and drop it in the round area wait until the roti fry it the lite brow on the both front and backsides and then the delicious Recipe is ready to serve.