Moong dhal is nothing but the split yellow gram which is rich in protein and fiber content,It is very helpful for kids in their growth,Potato is rich starch vegetable which highly loved by kids,so that here i used to cook the vada recipe for kids using split yellow gram and potatoes.
Aloo Vada – Delicious And Crispy Tea Time Snack For Aloo Vada Recipe
- 1.00 cup Spliyellowgram
- 2.00 nos Potatoes
- 2.00 nos Onion
- 2.00 tbsp Greenchilly
- 1/4.00 cup Corianderleaves
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Bakingsoda
- 2.00 cup Oil
- Wash and soak the split yellow gram in water for at least one hour.and drained out the water and grind them as coarsely by sprinkle some water.
- Take two to three medium sized potatoes and add into a pressure cooker and bring them to boil for three whistles.
- Take two medium sized onions and fine chop them and also fine chop two or three green chilies and coriander leaves.peel of the skin of boiled potatoes and smash them using hands.
- Add the grounded split yellow gram into a mixing bowl then add the boiled and smashed potatoes and add fine chopped onions with them.
- Then add the fine chopped onions and fine chopped green chilies and chopped coriander leaves with them and mix them well.
- Then add needed salt and some baking soda with them and mix them well and heat a pan then add needed oil for deep frying.when the oil gets hot make the batter like a vada and pour them to that hot oil.
- When the vada is getting boil on one side turn them to another side and again cook them for few minutes in slow fire.till the golden color obtains.
- when the vada gets well boiled and the color changes to complete golden color.this is the time to remove from flame and serve hot with spicy chutney or with tasty sauces.