very tasty recipe with aloo and paneer .we can prepare very very easily in home let us know the process.
Aloo Paneer Kofta – Best Healthiest And Tasty Aloo Paneer Kofta
Aloo Paneer Kofta Ingredients
- 1.00 nos Aloo
- 0.25 kg Paneer
- 3.00 tbsp Cornflour
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 4.00 tbsp Oil
For Curry Ingredients
- 1.00 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1.00 tbsp Garam Masala
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
- 1.00 tbsp Oil
- 0.5 cup Onion
- 1.00 nos green chilly
- 0.25 tbsp Turmaric powder
Aloo Paneer Kofta Preparation
- First of all take the plate and take the paneer and grade well and then take the aloo grade finely as shown in the image.
- Now take the corn flour and add the 3 or 4 tbsp of the corn flour in the graded aloo.
- Now take the red chilly powder and add the one tbsp of the red chilly powder in the aloo and panner.
- Now add the sufficient salt for taste and mix well all items well and prepare like a small dough and keep aside.
- Now take the prepared dough and prepare like small balls shown in the image and keep aside untill the oil preheated.
- Now take the prepared balls and add them in the oil and fry them well untill they fry like a golden color.
For Kofta Curry Preparation
- Now take the onions and cut them in to small pieces and then fry them in the oil as shown in the image.
- Now take the turmeric powder and add in the onions and then add the salt for taste and mix well and then add ginger garlic paste
- Now take the red chilly powder and add one tbsp of the red chilly powder in the onions and fry them well.
- Now take the one glass of water and add them in the fried onions and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Now after cooing the onions and masala add the prepared kofta in the pan and cook them slowly in the low flame.
- Now cook them for 15 to 20 minutes and then add the corriander leaves as shown in the image.