Generally the spuds are very regular usage in our daily life and with this we are preparing the one of the tasty snack item that is samosa and we are using vamu for the coating of it which is very tasty and healthy also.
Aloo Ka Samosa – Crispy Aloo Ka Samosa Recipe For Kids Favorite
- 1.50 cup Potato
- 0.50 tbsp Green chili paste
- 0.50 tbsp Ginger paste
- 0.50 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1.00 tbsp Maida
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 0.50 tbsp cardamom powder
- 0.25 tbsp Baking salt
- 0.50 cup Wheat flour
- 0.25 cup Water
- 2.00 cup Oil
- Take one bowl add 1 cup of maida flour to it and add salt of 1/2 table spoon to it and mix well.
- Add baking salt of 1/2 table spoon and carom of 1/2 table spoon to the maida flour in the bowl and mix well.
- Now add some 1/2 cup of the wheat flour to the maida flour and mix well all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Add water to the flours in a step by step manner in order to form a harden paste to make samosas.
- After mixing of all the pastes in the bowl i.e maida and wheat it will forms like a thick and harden paste
- Take that some part of that and made one round chapati and cut in to the half of that roti into two equal parts.
- Prepare the curry of potato with a green chili and ginger take in to the bowl that curry for the preparation process.
- Take one half and made the shape of samosa and put the prepared curry in to it and close the edges with the water.
- Prepare like these samosas and take a pan add oil and heat it after that add those prepared samosas in to the oil.
- Made it deep fry and after changing of color take them out put off the stove and take in to the serving bowl.