Gajar aloo sabzi is nothing but the tasty and delicious side dish recipe which is t[o be prepared using the carrot and p9[otat[o/.here i used to make this recipe with minimal spice and ingredients hence it is better to have with rice and dhal recipes and also good for chapathi and roti recipe.we should prepae this recipe in both the pressure cook or open pan cook,here i used open pan cooking which can be cook very easily and quick.
Aloo Gajar Recipe – Healthy And Delicious Aloo Gajar Recipe
Aloo Gajar Recipe
- 2.00 nos Potato
- 3.00 nos Carrot
- 1.00 nos Green Chilly
- 0.25 tbsp Ginger Slices
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 0.25 tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 1.00 tbsp Oil
- 1.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Salt
- 0.25 tbsp Coriander Leaves
Aloo Gajar Recipe
- Take two or three medium sized potatoes and two fresh carrots,wash well in water and bring half an inch of ginger and one or two green chilies.
- Then scrape out the outer skin of gently scratch out the skin and chop them as small cubes and also fine chop green chilies and fine chop ginger into fine slices.
- Heat a frying pan add some oil and plotters some cumin seeds,add some chopped green chilies and chopped ginger slices with them and stir for a few seconds.
- Then add those well sliced carrot and potato slices with them and stir for a few seconds,at this stage you can also add your optional veggies instead of it.
- Then add needed spice of red chilly powder,roasted cumin seeds powder and a little pinch of turmeric powder into them.
- Stir well for few minutes till all the ingredients are well mixed together and the raw smell of the spice powders are goes out,add enough salt for them.
- Then sprinkle little water over them and cover the lid and bring to boil for a few minutes in medium flame.
- When the added water comes to dry and brings them to stir for crispy and all over the veggies are well boiled at this stage.
- When the veggies are well roasted and boiled finally garnish some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice with sambar or rasam recipes.