The akki haviya hapala in village style is very tastiest and delicious one and it is a perfect side dish and it is made in home in a ancient style , and it can be krpt more than 6 months , without any preservatives .
An Crispy And Tasty Breakfast Recipe For Akki Poori
- 1.00 cup Rice Flour
- 3.00 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1.00 tbsp Salt
- 10.00 nos Curry Leaves
- Firstly take a one cup of Rice Flour , And make it clean before using this to cook .
- Then Take a one cup of red chilly , And fry in a midium flame , And make it powder as a smooth .
- Then take a 1/4 cup of curry leaves , And Chopped this into the small as possibel , It will gives a good taste .
- Now take a one bowel and in this , Add One Cup of Rice Flour , Add 3 Spun of Red Chilly Powder , 2 Spun of Salt, !/4 Cup of Chopped Curry leaves .
- After adding all the things in to the bowel now mix this by adding the water , And also add 2 Spun of hot oil in the time of mixing the ingredirnts .
- Now Take a one kada in this add 1/4 litter of oil , And make it heat in a midium flame
- After mixing all the ingredients , Make the small balls , and apply the oil in a palm and spread as i shown in the below image .
- Now add the Akkie Nupitu which we spread on our plam in above , And fry both the side of the nupietu .
- Now the Tasty and Delecious Akkie Nupiet is ready to serve now . Serve this in a evening time it’s a good chats also .