Ajwain seeds which is also known as Carom Seeds which is rich in medicinal properties,So that it is good to add in our food habits,Ajwain paratha is the famous North Indian recipe.
Ajwain Paratha – Making The Best Tasty & Soft Ajwain Paratha Recipe
- 1.00 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1.00 Tbsp Ajwain Seeds
- 0.50 Tbsp Salt
- 0.25 Tbsp Sugar
- 3.00 Tbsp Oil
- 0.25 Cup Water
- Take a mixing bowl and add the given measure of wheat flour with them and add one tbsp of Ajwain or Carom Seeds with them.
- Then add enough salt for them, it should be less than 1/2 tbsp, at this stage you can also add little sugar if need.
- Then add one or two tbsp of Oil with them, you can also add by making little warm to the oil before add.
- Mix them well and now add needed water for them and mix them well without any lumps.
- Knead well the dough using your hands till it gets thick dough, and keep them for soak at least for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes knead them again and divide the dough into small portions and make them as a small ball sized dough.
- Then take one divided dough and flatten them as circular shape using the rolling pins, by dusting some wheat flour.
- On that flatten circular dough spread over some oil over them, as shown in the image.
- Then fold the circular spread by connecting as half of its portion, which is shown in the image.
- Then again fold them to connect other half end, where is form the triangle shape, as shown in the picture.
- Again roll them using the rolling pin without changing the shape of its, so that now it forms as triangular shape.
- Heat a flat pan or tawa, when it is hot then place the prepared triangular shape paratha on them, brings to boil for few minutes.
- After few minutes, it gets boiled on one side where the light brown dots appears on it, then turn them to another side to boil.
- Then sprinkle some oil or ghee over them, and leave them for few seconds in medium flame to completely cook, Now is ready to serve hot with any spicy gravy or with Chutney.