A tangi mango chutney as well as soup flavoured with mastered seeds and dried red chilli .A sweet and tangy taste enhance you taste. This is a tepecal Bengali recipe . It serve becicaly after the lunch in a Bengali home.
An Amazing Taste And Spicy Aamer Chutney Recipe For Side Dish
- 0.25 kg Raw mango cut
- 2.00 nos dried red chili
- 0.25 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1.00 tbsp oil
- 1.00 cup sugar
- 0.25 tbsp turmeric powder
- Take raw mango and clean with water and keep aside for next step. keep dried red chili and mustard seeds all those things bring together.
- Pill the raw mango and cut in to pieces properly and keep aside for cook the amer tok jhol healthy and tasty recipe.
- Hot a pan then add some mustard oil in it and wait for 1 minute then add some mustard seeds and dried red chili for tempering.
- Then add the raw mango in to the tempering and cook for 2 minutes in high flame on the gas oven.
- Then add some turmeric powder and salt in the raw mango and cook for another 2 minutes on the high flame of a gas oven.
- Then add some water in to the mango and cook for 5 minutes in high flame on the gas oven for next step.
- Then add some sugar in to the cooked mango and cook for another 5 minutes on high flame on the gas oven til the amer tok jhol is ready and sugar is melt.
- The Amer tok jhol is stand for ten minutes then serve this recipe in a serving bowl for eating. This is a Bengali chutney recipe.