Aam Ka Panna is the tasty home made summer drinks which beats the summer seasons.This is the mother made healthy raw mango juice which has the healthy and tasty ingredients.For this recipe we need to add raw mango which is highly available in summer seasons.
Aam Ka Panna – A Summer Refreshing Drink Aam Ka Panna Recipe
Aam Ka Panna
- 2.00 nos Raw Mango
- 0.5 cup Powdered Or Grated Jaggery
- 0.25 tbsp Cardamon Powder
- 0.25 tbsp Pepper Powder
- 2.00 tbsp Lime Slices
- 4.00 tbsp Ice Cubes
Aam Ka Panna
- Take one or two fresh raw mango,add it to a pressure cooker and bring to boil for three whistles till it comes to soft.
- When the mango comes to soft remove the outer skin and scrape out the pulp using a spoon.
- Bring all the oiled mango pulp,grate or crush some jaggery and bring some cardamon powder and pepper powder.
- Take a mixer jar or blender or juicer jar add the extracted boiled mango pulp with them.
- Then add some crushed or powdered jaggery with them,you may add some sugar instead of it.
- Then add the flavorful spice powders such as pepper powder and cardamon powder with them.
- Add some ice cubes and enough water for them,if you use cold water you can skip the ice cues.
- Blend well and pour it to the serving glass and add some more ice cubes if needed and serve chill.